Tongass Hybrid Upland Pant
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We have created the perfect upland hunting pant for almost all situations you may encounter while chasing birds. Our all new Tongass Hybrid upland hunting pant is designed to shed water, and breathe in dewey or light rain conditions. This durable mid-weight pant maintains ease of movement and won't bog you down. The waterproof lower is tough enough to protect you through the grouse woods, yet light enough to wear all day on the chukar hills.
- Durable Material
- 4-Way Stretch
- Ultra Lightweight
- Average weight of pants is 12 ounces
- Articulated Knees
- Gusseted Crotch
- Elastic Waist in Back for Comfort
- Now With 2 Rear Zippered Pockets
- Suspender Loops
- 32-34 Inseam
Upper Pant Material:
- Double Weave
- 50% Poly / 42% 37.5 Yarn / 8% Spandex
- DWR Treated to be Highly Water Resistant
- 214g / m2+-5g
Lower Pant Material:
- 96% Nylon/ 4% Spandex
- Toray Entrant 3L Waterproof Breathable Facing
Lengthening the hem is done in the same manner as the Kiowa pant. See video instructions below.