Warranty Repair Policy
Pyke Gear works hard to bring you the best fabrics, designs and Made in the U.S.A. quality and we stand behind our products. We will repair or replace any item that failed in the field due to manufactures defects for 1 year. Barbed wire tears, punctures, burns, piling and other cosmetic wear due to use in the field are not covered by this warranty. Pants that are not hemmed to the correct length and wear out around the boots are not covered under warranty but can be repaired. Additionally, products that are damaged via improper laundering are not covered by the PYKE warranty. Pyke’s warranty is non transferable and is only applicable to the original purchaser of the product(s). Valid proof of purchase is required. Pyke will only warranty products that are manufactured by Pyke Gear. All third party products are covered by the respective manufacturers warranty.
In order to initiate a Warranty Repair please follow the steps below.
- Email email@example.com and provide the following information - Customer Name - Original order number (if known) - Product type and nature of repair needed
- Complete the Warranty Repair Form and return it to: 976 Judson Norton Shores, MI 49456
- Upon completion of Warranty Repair work, Pyke will return your items to the address listed in your Warranty Repair Form.
- If an item is out of warranty and still needs repair we will gladly assist you in repairing your item at a reasonable cost.
- ITEMS MUST BE FRESHLY LAUNDERED
- DO NOT ship USPS. Items must be shipped UPS or FED EX