Each belt is handcrafted using oil tanned 8-9oz oil tanned Water buffalo for the exterior, and Wickett & Craig 3-4oz premium USA English Bridle leather for the interior. Nearly 1/4 in thick the Uplander belt is rugged and durable enough for an EDC belt (every day carry), yet is equally at home out on the town.
The Uplander belt is individually handmade in our Michigan shop using only the finest materials to insure years of hard use in the field.
- 1 1/2" wide for the most versatile fit in most all pants or jeans
- 7 Holes for optimum adjustment
- 8-9 oz oil tanned Water Buffalo exterior
- 3-4 oz Wickett & Craig English bridle interior
- Heavy duty stitching
- Solid Brass Roller buckle with antique nickel finish
- Nickel finish Chicago screws (this allows for the buckle to be changed should you choose to)
How to order proper size:
DO NOT ORDER YOUR PANTS SIZE!
Option 1: Measure your favorite belt. This is the best option!
Option 2: Measure your waist Use a cloth tape measure to measure the circumference of your waist. Put the tape measure through the belt loops on your pants and pull it just a LITTLE snug. Note the measurement to the nearest inch (and again, round up if right on the half-inch).