Kiowa Upland Hunting Shirt
Upland Hunters looking for a shirt that offers a modern athletic fit will enjoy the new Kiowa Shirt from Pyke Gear. This versatile upland shirt is nothing like the shirt your Grandfather wore in the field. It is manufactured with four-way stretch material that isn’t too tight or too baggy. The shirt features Dot-Air Technology, so the garment can breathe. The Kiowa is moisture-wicking and abrasion-resistant, making it a great shirt to be worn alone during the early season, or as part of a layering system during the mid-or late-season.
- Half-zip to help keep debris from entering your shirt through button holes.
- Keeps you free from snags.
- Longer sleeve length to accommodate shooting
- Durable Nylon Forearm Protection
- Longer torso body length to help keep the shirt tucked in
- Gusseted under arms for freedom of movement
- Fabric composition: 86% Nylon 14% Spandex Four-Way Stretch Material to move with you in the field
- This fabric will wick moisture from your body to help keep you cool on warm upland days
- This shirt can be worn by itself in warm weather or as a base layer when temps get cooler