Kiowa Upland Hunting Shirt (Clearance)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This versatile upland shirt is nothing like the shirt your Grandfather wore in the field. It is manufactured with four-way stretch material that isn’t too tight or too baggy. The shirt features Micropore Technology, so the garment can breathe. The Kiowa is moisture-wicking and has abrasion resistant nylon on the forearms, making it a great shirt to be worn alone during the early season, or as part of a layering system during the mid-or late-season. Best application is early season prairie hunts. Sewn in the USA
- Quarter Zip to help keep debris from entering your shirt through button holes.
- Keeps you free from snags.
- Longer sleeve length to accommodate shooting
- Durable Nylon Forearm Protection
- Longer torso body length to help keep the shirt tucked in
- Gusseted under arms for freedom of movement
- Fabric composition: 86% Nylon 14% Spandex Four-Way Stretch Material to move with you in the field
- This fabric will wick moisture from your body to help keep you cool on warm upland days
- This shirt can be worn by itself in warm weather or as a base layer when temps get cooler
- *Blaze Orange colors fade after washings and in sunlight.