Kiowa Pant 2.0(Clearance/No Refunds/No Exchanges)
With valuable input from our customers the Kiowa 2.0 Pant is here! Designed and tested as an early to mid season pant where weather and temperatures can vary greatly, the Kiowa won't disappoint.. The upper stretch material we use makes climbing over logs, down deep draws or wading through CRP a breeze. All NEW FOR 2022 is a water repellent lower which is useful in a wide variety of terrain and weather conditions. Breathable technology combined with lightweight nylon facing makes the pants extremely comfortable . The Kiowa pant is perfect for ruffed grouse, sharp-tail, sage grouse, and hun hunts, where the cover is light and temps are high. The lightweight Kiowa Pant is our early season pant and is designed for light to moderate brush.
* The quick dry Kiowa 2.0 also makes and excellent summer fishing/wading pant*
- Modern Breathable Technology
- Tough lightweight nylon waterproof breathable facing to fend off abrasion and moisture
- Now featuring 2 zippered rear pockets!
- Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellency)
- Pants are double hemmed; The standard inseam is 32 inches and a hem can be removed to make them 34 inches
- Relaxed fit
- Very light weight (average weight of 12 oz)
- Made in the USA
Need to lengthen your Kiowa Pant? Watch here to learn how.