The Kiowa Pant from Pyke Gear was designed as an early to mid season pant where weather and temperatures can vary greatly from day to day. The stretch material used to manufacture the Kiowa Pant makes climbing over logs, down deep draws or wading through CRP a breeze. The Kiowa Pant is water repellant, making them useful in a wide variety of terrain. The pants are highly breathable, thanks to Toray’s Dot-Air Technology and tough lightweight nylon facing. These pants are perfect for ruffed grouse, sharptail, sage grouse, and hun hunts where temps and moisture levels can change rapidly and they are designed for light to moderate brush. The Kiowa Pant is our most versatile pant.
*All Kiowa Pants are now in production and will be shipped as they are produced*
- Toray's Dot-Air Technology
- Tough lightweight nylon facing to fend off abrasion and moisture
- Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellency)
- Even Waist sizes from 32-44 (buy like your favorite pair of jeans)
- Pants are double hemmed; The standard inseam is 32 inches and a hem can be removed to make them 34 inches with the removal of a seam
- All zippers are American Made YKK and have a Paracord pull on all pockets.
- Additional elastic added to the back of each pair of pants to help with your movements
- Relaxed fit
- Very light weight (average weight of 19 oz)
- Made in the USA