Kiowa Upland Hunting Pant
The Kiowa Pant from Pyke Gear was designed as an early to mid season pant where weather and temperatures can vary greatly from day to day. The stretch material used makes climbing over logs, down deep draws or wading through CRP a breeze. The Kiowa Pant is water repellent and useful in a wide variety of terrain. Toray’s Dot-Air Technology combined with lightweight nylon facing makes the pants highly breathable, . The Kiowa pant is perfect for ruffed grouse, sharp-tail, sage grouse, and hun hunts, where temps and moisture levels can change rapidly. The Kiowa Pant is our most versatile pant and is designed for light to moderate brush.
*All clearance sales are final. No returns. Items may be switched for sizing based on availability and buyer is responsible for all shipping charges*
- Toray's Dot-Air Technology
- Tough lightweight nylon facing to fend off abrasion and moisture
- Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellency)
- Even Waist sizes from 32-44 (buy like your favorite pair of jeans)
- Pants are double hemmed; The standard inseam is 32 inches and a hem can be removed to make them 34 inches with the removal of a seam
- All zippers are American Made YKK and have a Paracord pull on all pockets.
- Additional elastic added to the back of each pair of pants to help with your movements
- Relaxed fit
- Very light weight (average weight of 15 oz)
- Made in the USA
Need to lengthen your Kiowa Pant? Watch here to learn how.