Kiowa Leather Belt
Each belt is individually handcrafted using oil tanned 8-9oz Water buffalo leather. Thinner than our Uplander belt, it's rugged and durable enough for an EDC belt, yet is equally at home out on the town.
Each Kiowa belt made by hand here in Michigan, using only the finest materials. Please make sure to measure you correct size as shown below!
- 1 1/2" wide for the most versatile fit in most all pants or jeans
- 7 Holes for optimum adjustment
- 8-9 oz oil tanned Water Buffalo exterior
- Heavy duty stitching
- Center Stitching Detail
- Solid Brass Roller buckle with antique nickel finish
- Nickel finish Chicago screws (this allows for the buckle to be changed should you choose to)
How to order proper size:
DO NOT ORDER YOUR PANTS SIZE!
Option 1: Measure your favorite belt. This is the best option!
Option 2: Measure your waist Use a cloth tape measure to measure the circumference of your waist. Put the tape measure through the belt loops on your pants and pull it just a LITTLE snug. Note the measurement to the nearest inch (and again, round up if right on the half-inch).